Burt Block Party
After an incredibly successful 2022 event, Burt Block Parties return in 2023 for two outdoor weekends. The concerts will have up to 4,000 fans rocking outside the Burton Cummings Theatre between Smith Street and Notre Dame Avenue in a fully licensed site with activations, bars, and food trucks to complement the live music.
Limited VIP tickets are available while supplies last and include a souvenir laminate that provides access to the VIP Viewing Deck presented by Johnston Group and the VIP Studio Lounge presented by 300 Main, as well as use of indoor washrooms and exclusive bar service.
- Friday, August 11 – The Strumbellas, Stars, Novillero, Plus Guests
- Saturday, August 12 – Billy Talent, Comeback Kid, The Flatliners, Miesha and The Spanks
- Friday, August 18 – Brett Kissel, James Barker Band, Petric, Jason Kirkness, Kendra Kay, Daniel Desorcy
- Saturday, August 19 – Glass Tiger, A Flock of Seagulls, Men Without Hats, Spoons
- Sunday, August 20 – Cheap Trick, Trooper, Plus Guests
Burt Block Party Two Day Passes are available for August 19 and 20 on Ticketmaster.
1. What time do gates open? Where do I enter?
Gates open at 5 p.m. Entry for ticket holders is available via the Main Gate at the intersection of Ellice Avenue, Garry Street, and Notre Dame Avenue.
2. I have a VIP ticket, where do I check in?
VIP ticket holders are required to check in at the Box Office at the Main Gate to receive VIP credentials.
3. What happens if it rains?
These events will take place outside rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress for the weather.
4. Can I purchase food? Can I bring food?
Local food trucks, light concession snacks, non-alcoholic and alcohol drinks will be available. Please remember all transactions are cashless. Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
5. Can I pay with cash?
To reduce touchpoints and expedite payment, all food and beverage transactions are cashless. Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment for event merchandise.
6. Is there seating?
This event is general admission. Limited picnic tables and stand-up bar tables will be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chair.
7. What size bag can I bring?
For your safety and expedited entry into the event, bags are restricted to 16”x 16”x 8” or smaller. More information HERE.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!